Vyond is looking for an AR & Billing Specialist to join our growing finance team in San Mateo. In this role, you will be responsible for reviewing and validating quotes and deal order forms as well as our CRM opportunity information. You will also ensure validated quotes are synced to Zuora for financial treatment and provisioning. Working closely with the sales team, you will work to resolve discrepancies as well as provide additional data analysis.
Reporting to the Sr Manager of Accounting, you will coordinate cross-functionally with the Sales, Business Development, Legal, and Finance teams. A successful candidate thrives in a team environment while being a resourceful, independent, self-starter who is able to work effectively with minimal direction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties are representative of the responsibilities of this position. These assignments may change as the needs and priorities of the organization evolve.
- Review Customer Quotes, Orders, and Agreements and identify discrepancies, such as non-standard terms
- Work with teams to accurately record transactions in our systems of record (Zuora and Salesforce)
- Help maintain the completeness of booking information including contact shipping and billing information, pricing and purchase order information, etc. on quotes
- Daily processing of incoming quotes, and orders with speed and accuracy to ensure provisioning is done accordingly
- Assist Finance team on bookings tied to existing legal agreements, confirming that pre-existing terms & conditions are respected
- Assist Zuora admin on maintaining accurate system data, responsible for data integrity in the end to end quote process
- Respond to process & policy questions and effectively communicate requirements to the Sales teams
REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-2 years of experience in Sales Operations or Finance in a software sales environment
- Detail-oriented and exceptionally organized
- Energetic self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge and/or ability to learn different financial and operational programs such as: Salesforce, Zuora, Quickbooks, and Zendesk
- Experience with CRM software, Excel, and G Suite preferred, Salesforce and Zuora proficiency a big plus