Animators are key to enable and empower Vyond users to tell their stories in an engaging and professional way. Animators are not only in charge of producing high quality animated content, they are also in charge of packaging that content, getting users inspired and helping them be successful when creating their videos.
Role & Responsibilities
- Hands on skills on vector graphics and skeletal animation creation. Produce high quality content to be featured in the Vyond asset library.
- Conduct research and requirement gathering for pre-production.
- Inspire and facilitate users on creating engaging and professional videos with Vyond Studio.
- Participate in defining and scoping production with the rest of the team. Liaise with stakeholders to confirm project scope.
- Participate in the QA process and coordinate with developers for releases.
- Continue to develop and polish technique skill sets and apply them through the daily practices.
- Portfolio demonstrates professional animation, character animation works, 2D digital arts.
- Demonstration of good sketching skills. Ability to translate concepts and ideas into 2D art.
- Animation or related Bachelor’s degree.
- 1 to 2 years solid working experience in the animation/video game industry is preferable.
- Passion about animation, its trends and underlying principles.
- Open minded, creative and responsible. A strong team player.
- Working experience of Adobe Animate, Adobe After Effects, Blender.
- Fluent in verbal and written English is a must.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email Your Resume