The Channel Marketing Manager works cross-functionally with Vyond’s Business Development team to drive sales through our partner and affiliate channels. The ideal candidate will combine creativity with exceptional project management and execution to develop and execute partner-related marketing campaigns and activities. Campaign ownership includes execution for digital marketing campaigns, events, collateral, and training. This role reports to the Head of Marketing.
- Plan, manage, and deliver partner-related marketing programs and tactics together with channel partners and internal stakeholders from strategy formulation through to program execution and measurement.
- Develop channel marketing strategy focused on actionable and measurable initiatives that align to overall channel strategy, marketing strategy, and pipeline targets.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in partner accounts. Build close working relationships and maintain open communications to assess and meet their marketing needs and maximize program results.
- Manage and maintain the Partner Portal, including homepage content, digital resources, partner access, and other ongoing portal maintenance.
- Manage assets for the Company’s affiliate and channel program and ensure all digital marketing assets are current and on-brand.
- Manage channel marketing budget and relevant technology associated with this role.
Position Requirements and Experience
- 5-7 years experience in B2B channel or partner marketing (software, particularly SaaS, experience a plus)
- Experience managing virtual and in-person events and channel training activities
- Ability to work independently, with the marketing organization, and across departments to plan and execute strategic marketing initiatives
- Able to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Experience working with CRM, Marketing Automation and PRM; Salesforce/Pardot a plus
- Experience designing and building presentations
- Strong communication skills and experience working with global partners
- Digital design, video production capabilities a plus (specifically, experience with Vyond)
- Empathy and compassion for others
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
This is a full-time position based in our downtown San Mateo, CA office.