About the Company
At Vyond, our mission is to put the power of video in the hands of everyone. Vyond allows people of all skill levels in all industries and job roles to create dynamic and powerful media. With features that go beyond moving text and images, you can build character-driven stories or compelling data visualizations that engage audiences and deliver results.
Founded as GoAnimate in 2007, Vyond has helped Global 2000 organizations, small businesses, and individuals produce more than 30 million videos.
With offices in Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, Vyond employs a team of people whose creativity extends well beyond our office walls. We are passionate about the power of video and how it makes the static dynamic and transforms the mundane into the captivating.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc.
As a software development manager, you will manage a team of software developers to produce robust, maintainable and secure production code and you will be responsible for delivering strategic technical projects. This is a hands-on role suitable for a dynamic engineer / team leader who is looking to further their career in management.
- Architect and lead the development of core product functionality using the latest web technologies (such as HTML5, NodeJS and related frameworks).
- Identify areas for improvement in regards to application development.
- Frontend technology road mapping (introducing new technologies)
- Leading and managing projects end-to-end.
- Stakeholder management (including non-technical departments)
- 4 years of experience at a team lead level in a web software engineering team
- Proven experience with CIS, test driven development methodologies and automated testing frameworks for web development would be beneficial
- Bachelor of Computer Science or above
- Proven track record of architecture and delivery of web software
- Good command of English and Cantonese
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com.