Vyond enables thousands of companies on six continents to make professional animated videos quickly and easily. We have been growing rapidly and sustainably. We’re now adding to the team to drive the next phase of our growth.
We are currently looking for a Digital Design Manager who will work closely with our marketing team to create and produce interactive materials that drive engagement and conversion. The Digital Design Manager will be responsible for creating and managing assets that exemplify and enhance the Vyond brand while effectively communicating our unique value proposition. From online to print to trade show displays, you will help to craft Vyond’s image to our prospects, customers, and internal stakeholders. This role reports to the head of marketing and currently has one direct report.
- Create, design, and develop digital assets to support interactive campaigns including email blasts, landing pages, advertising, and other digital projects.
- Develop concepts, graphics, and layouts for the Vyond website.
- Design templates for emails, landing pages, and other communications within our marketing automation platform.
- Design business templates for company use (i.e., PowerPoint, business cards).
- Design event graphics like trade show displays and banners.
- Design PDF reports, eBooks, and case studies.
- Work with team members, brief and advise them with regard to proposal style, format, production, and timelines.
- Manage and complete projects within tight deadlines. Ensure brand continuity in visual messaging across all channels.
Experience and Expertise
- Degree or similar qualification in graphic design, fine arts or advertising with a digital focus.
- 4-5 years of professional design and graphic arts experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (CS2), as well as PowerPoint and Keynote. Familiarity with Vyond a plus!
- Experience with WordPress preferred.
- Experience designing digital templates for email and landing pages within a marketing automation tool or similar platforms a plus. Extra bonus if you’ve designed for Pardot and/or Unbounce.
- Significant experience in layout for digital and print with proven graphic design skills and experience with photo art direction.
- Solid knowledge of UI and UX design trends.
- Knowledge of design techniques, interactive tools, and principles.
- Experience with media production, communication design, and a strong eye for typography and color.
- Excellent understanding of web and mobile standards, including responsive design and usability.
- Willingness to work in a start-up style environment on multiple projects with quick deadlines.
- A portfolio of previous work must be presented during the interview process.
This is a full-time position based in our San Mateo, CA office.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary + bonus + equity
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance
- Snacks and frequent team celebration lunches