Vyond is currently looking for a Junior Visual Designer who will work closely with our marketing team to create and produce interactive materials that drive engagement and conversion. The Junior Visual Designer will be responsible for creating and managing assets that exemplify and enhance the Vyond brand while effectively communicating our unique value proposition. From online to print to trade show displays, you will help to craft Vyond’s image to our prospects, customers, and internal stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create, design, and develop digital assets to support interactive campaigns including email blasts, landing pages, advertising, and other digital projects.
- Develop concepts, graphics, and wireframes for new web pages.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to design emails, landing pages, and other communications within our marketing automation platform.
- Design business collateral for company use (i.e. new PowerPoint presentations, business card updates, GIFs, short videos).
- Design event graphics like trade show displays and banners.
- Design PDF reports, eBooks, and case studies.
- Work with team members, brief and advise them with regard to proposal style, format, production, and timelines.
- Manage and complete projects within tight deadlines. Ensure brand continuity in visual messaging across all channels.
REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Degree or similar qualification in graphic design, fine arts or advertising with a digital focus.
- 1-3 years of professional design and graphic arts experience; we will consider recent graduates with strong portfolios and design understanding.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud and other industry standard design tools, as well as
- PowerPoint and Keynote. Familiarity with Vyond a plus!
- Experience with WordPress preferred.
- Experience creating digital designs for email and landing pages within a marketing automation tool or similar platforms a plus. Extra bonus if you’ve designed for Ceros.
- Significant experience in layout for digital and print with proven graphic design skills.
- Solid knowledge of UI and UX design trends.
- Knowledge of design techniques, interactive tools, and principles.
- Experience with media production, communication design, and a strong eye for typography and
- Excellent understanding of web and mobile standards, including responsive design and usability.
- Willingness to work in a start-up style environment on multiple projects with quick deadlines.
Please submit a URL to your portfolio with your application.