Animators are key to enable and empower Vyond users to tell their stories in an engaging and professional way. Animators are not only in charge of producing high-quality animated content, they are also in charge of packaging that content, getting users inspired, and helping them succeed when creating their videos. Besides mentoring other animators and guiding the animation team to build a professional and diverse content library for the studio, the Lead Animator (Content solutions) is also a key actor driving content and character development-related initiatives in the product roadmap. Leveraging a strong understanding of the global market standards, the Lead Animator facilitates business/enterprise storytelling with high-quality content.
Role & Responsibilities
- Hands-on skills in vector graphics and skeletal animation creation.
- Be ready to drive conversation regarding content development, character improvement-related topics. Guide early prototype.
- Liaise with animators as well as designers and software developers during the innovation process, identify solutions and meet tight deadlines.
- Collaborate directly with managers and team leads to develop art and technical direction, workflow, and guidelines, advocate best practices for in-house tool development.
- Identify dependencies in content development processes and envision potential blockers.
- Strong cultural awareness and sensitivity to mass-market appeal. Ability to innovate, and develop solutions that are culturally relevant to our customers (US market-centric).
- Provide mentorship to fellow team members in terms of technical/artistic aspects. Bring motivation to the team.
- Animation or related Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience in the game and/or application production environment.
- Portfolio displaying exceptional process of animation or game development projects.
- Demonstration of good sketching skills. Ability to translate concepts and ideas into 2D art.
- Experience in leading/managing internal and outsource teams would be a plus.
- Passionate about experimenting with user-facing video creation tools in the market, with an understanding of what makes the application easy to use and engaging.
- Great presentation skills, being able to pitch ideas across the company.
- Superior communication, organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an ability to identify, troubleshoot, and provide solutions for issues related to the character pipeline.
- Fluent in verbal and written English is a must.
- Solid working experience of Adobe Animate, Adobe After Effects, Blender.
- Experience with productivity tools like JIRA, Slack, Lucidspark, and Google Workspace is a plus.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com
© 2020 GoAnimate, Inc. All Rights Reserved. VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc., registered in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, the European Union, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, OAPI, the Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and Vietnam; Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. Other names and marks are the property of their respective holders.
Email Your Resume