Vyond is currently looking for a talented Marketing Communications Manager to drive campaign creation activities that will help us continue to accelerate our dramatic growth. As part of a dynamic and growing marketing team, this individual will execute on the overall content and email marketing strategy with direct accountability for global channel marketing.
- Work with our internal marketing team and external content agency to strategize, edit, and publish content on a monthly basis.
- Support thought leadership efforts by crafting thoughtful speaking submissions, bylined articles, blog posts, and other content.
- Develop and own channel marketing with the business development team.
- Work closely with the business development team to create marketing materials that support partner onboarding and enablement.
- Develop and support innovative co-marketing and partner programs (events, digital campaigns, webinars, etc.) that drive brand and business value.
- Strategize and create account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns and email drips by utilizing existing content and identifying what needs to be created.
- Write compelling, concise, and user-friendly communications that generate leads and increase conversions.
- Define a data-driven approach to measuring the impact of co-marketing and partnership programs and provide ongoing reporting on individual campaigns.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of related experience, preferably in SaaS
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills (both technical and creative)
- A proven track record of building impactful marketing campaigns and partnerships
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience developing relationships with customers and partners
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic and passionate “all hands on deck” startup culture with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Positive and motivated self-starter with minimal need for direction
- Ability to multi-task across multiple concurrent projects