Vyond is seeking an empathetic Marketing Communications Specialist to join our team based in Vyond’s San Mateo, CA office. We’re looking for an excellent writer with an eye for visual design who can compel audiences using superb storytelling. This teammate will work collaboratively across the marketing team to continuously improve existing content and support the rapid production of new pieces like emails, short-form videos, landing pages, and presentation decks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write and edit video scripts to enable rapid content development.
- Write revenue-driving marketing copy for promotional campaigns, landing pages, email, and more.
- Edit existing content (e.g. published articles and drafts) for continuous optimization.
- Quickly develop branded presentation decks and other content to help us seize major partnership opportunities.
- Create visual designs if needed to support Vyond’s busy team of dedicated designers.
- Help support everyday marketing communications.
REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Impeccable writing abilities
- Extremely skilled communicator
- Demonstrable eye for design
- Growth mindset
- Deeply values diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Stamina for continuous feedback and improvement
- Interest in measuring and optimizing the impact of marketing activities
- Knowledge of—or openness to learn about—industry trends related to Content Development, Learning & Development, Sales Enablement, Internal Communications, and Executive Leadership
While the following skills are not required, we’d be particularly interested in candidates who have experience in:
- Video production (especially with Vyond Studio)
- Web content & design (especially with tools like WordPress, Piano, and Ceros)
- Graphic design (especially with tools like Adobe Creative Suite)
- Email marketing (especially with tools like Pardot)
- SaaS marketing
- Sales & partnership enablement
- Agile ways of working
This is a full-time position based in our downtown San Mateo, CA office.