We are looking for a Product Manager to join our growing team in Taiwan.
Located in our Taipei office, as a product manager you will play a critical role in empowering more and more users to tell their own engaging stories. You will play a key role in reaching out to stakeholders, both internal and external, to understand their needs and goals in relation to the Vyond platform, as well as involve them in the overall product development process. Working within a cross-functional team, you will act as the Voice of the Customer providing actionable insights and sound prioritization. You will also lead product roadmap initiatives and guide the implementation team’s decisions to deliver optimal value to the business and customers following an agile methodology and with a strong focus on innovation.
- Maintain the product roadmap within the scope of the corresponding cross-functional team
- Uncover, craft, and pitch value-generating initiatives and experiments to contribute to the product roadmap
- Collect and prioritize incoming stories and requirements from internal and external stakeholders
- Lead backlog grooming and optimize backlog to match the team’s capacity, taking into account resources from all functions involved
- Track sprint and development progress, and address any velocity issues or roadblocks
- Establish KPIs and systematically measure the success of product roadmap initiatives
- Set up regular updates and communication to stakeholders on project status
- Lead team dailies, weeklies and planning meetings
Required experience and skills
- At least 2 years or above software product management experience following an agile methodology
- Deeply analytical approach to user behavior, market trends, value opportunities
- Good understanding of user experience and expertise in communicating with UX and UI designers
- Good overall technical understanding, and effective communication with product development engineers
- Familiarity and constant exploration of new technologies and trends
- Ability to translate user and business needs, alongside understanding technical capabilities
- Creativity, not afraid to innovate, try out ideas, learn from failures, embrace constructive criticism
- Excellent English communication, both written and oral
- Experience working on SaaS, enterprise, or project management related products a definite plus
- Open and flat culture that lets you make a real impact
- Friendly and collaborative work environment Medical Insurance
- Performance-based yearly bonus
- Five-day work week
- Birthday holiday
- Video games and Ping Pong for breaks
- Hong Kong office is a 5-minute walk from Sheung Wan MTR Close to numerous affordable great restaurants
- The most comfortable and energizing open office in town
- Free snacks, fruits, coffee, and other drinks
- Beer Fridays!
- Watch 12 movies for free every year!
Interested parties please send your resume with the current and expected salary and date of availability.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc.
Email Your Resume