The Product Manager has a critical role to play in the success of product development. He/she acts as Voice of the Customer providing actionable insights to the team. Product Manager carries out product roadmap and guides the team’s decisions to deliver optimal value to customers. Communicating this vision to the rest of the corporation, he/she makes sure stakeholders are kept in the loop and aligned with the team’s initiatives.
- Create and maintain the team’s vision in collaboration with the Head of Product
- Maintain the part of the product roadmap within team scope
- Manage product integration planning with development teams and provide clear plans, prioritization, and direction for each PI
- Collect and prioritize incoming stories, requirements gathering from internal and external stakeholders
- Groom team backlog by providing context and highlighting high-level stakeholders, business and user needs linked to a story.
- Track sprint and development team backlog (if applicable), and raise any velocity issues
- Set up regular updates and communication to stakeholders on project status
- Lead team dailies, weeklies and planning meetings
- 2 years or above software product management experience, ideally more, using an agile approach
- Deeply analytical approach to user behaviour, market trends, value opportunities
- Strong UX skills, deep understanding of user experience and expertise in communicating with UX people
- Familiarity and constant exploration of new technologies and trends
- Ability to translate user and business needs, alongside understanding technical capabilities
- Creativity, not afraid to innovate, try out ideas, learn from failures, embrace constructive criticism
- Exceptional communication skills in English
About the company
At VYOND, our mission is to put the power of video in the hands of everyone. Vyond allows people of all skill levels in all industries and job roles to create dynamic and powerful media. With features that go beyond moving text and images, you can build character-driven stories or compelling data visualizations that engage audiences and deliver results.
Founded as GoAnimate in 2007, Vyond has helped Global 2000 organizations, small businesses, and individuals produce more than 30 million videos.
With offices in Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, Vyond employs a team of people whose creativity extends well beyond our office walls. We are passionate about the power of video and how it makes the static dynamic and transforms the mundane into captivating.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc.
Email Your Resume