About the role
In your role as Security Engineer, you will help the company implement established information security policy. You will contribute to the implementation and maintenance of our information security program, such as:
- Review daily company processes and ensure the needed controls are in place throughout the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle.
- Implement tracking to measure effectiveness of the corporate information security program.
- Implement security controls in accordance with established security policies.
- Conduct security evaluations against 3rd party vendors.
- Assist in security risk assessments initiated by internal or external parties.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Security Manager.
This is NOT an information security auditor or a network security engineer role. The role requires a hands-on approach to actually help devise solutions and make things happen.
Your career progression to more senior roles will be determined exclusively by the demonstration of your ability and the results you achieve.
Less experienced candidate might be appointed as Junior Security Engineer.
- Bachelor degree or above. Computer Science or in an IT-related field is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience working in an information security-related capacity is mandatory.
- Good command of English, both spoken and written.
- Good at collaborating with different parties, while also able to work independently as needed.
- Understanding of Web Development, Web Security and SDLC is a plus.
- Capability to multi-task effectively.
- Attention to detail and think-outside-the-box mentality.
- Holder of security certifications in good standing is an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of information security frameworks, established compliance standards (e.g. ISO27001, PCIDSS) and data privacy legislations is an advantage.
- Open and flat culture that lets you make a real impact
- Friendly and collaborative work environment
- Medical Insurance
- Performance-based yearly bonus
- Five-day work week
- Birthday Holiday
- Video games and Ping Pong for breaks
- 5-minute walk from Sheung Wan MTR
- Close to numerous affordable great restaurants
- The most comfortable and energizing open office in town
- Free snacks, fruits, coffee, and other drinks
- Beer Fridays!
- Watch 12 movies for free every year!
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc.
Interested parties please send your resume with the current and expected salary and date of availability.
Email Your Resume