Animators are key to enable and empower Vyond users to tell their stories in an engaging and professional way. Animators are not only in charge of producing high-quality animated content, they are also in charge of packaging that content, getting users inspired, and helping them be successful when creating their videos. Senior animators act as role models and coach other animators. They also actively research best practices and implement innovative approaches to make the product even more delightful to use.
This position is open in Hong Kong or Taiwan.
Role & Responsibilities
- Hands-on skills in vector graphics and skeletal animation creation. Produce high-quality content to be featured in the Vyond asset library
- Conduct research and requirement gathering for pre-production
- Inspire and facilitate users on creating engaging and professional videos with Vyond Studio
- Participate in defining and scoping production with the rest of the team. Liaise with stakeholders to confirm project scope
- Participate in the QA process and coordinate with developers for releases
- Continue to learn and share the latest practices and tools to keep on improving the quality of content and animation at Vyond
- Find creative ways to do problem-solving, explore and build best practices and tools with the team, streamline the process.
- Portfolio demonstrates professional animation, character animation works, 2D digital arts.
- Demonstration of good sketching skills. Ability to translate concepts and ideas into 2D art.
- Animation or related Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 plus years of solid working experience in the animation/video game industry is preferable.
- Passion about animation, its trends, and underlying principles.
- Open-minded, creative, and responsible. A strong team player.
- Working experience of Adobe Animate, Adobe After Effects, Blender.
- Fluent in verbal and written English is a must.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2020 GoAnimate, Inc. All Rights Reserved. VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc., registered in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, the European Union, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, OAPI, the Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and Vietnam; Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. Other names and marks are the property of their respective holders.
Email Your Resume