About the Company
At Vyond, our mission is to put the power of video in the hands of everyone. Vyond allows people of all skill levels in all industries and job roles to create dynamic and powerful media. With features that go beyond moving text and images, you can build character-driven stories or compelling data visualizations that engage audiences and deliver results.
Founded as GoAnimate in 2007, Vyond has helped Global 2000 organizations, small businesses, and individuals produce more than 30 million videos.
With offices in Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, Vyond employs a team of people whose creativity extends well beyond our office walls. We are passionate about the power of video and how it makes the static dynamic and transforms the mundane into the captivating.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc.
Senior Engineer (Growth) assists the Product Team by creating tools, technology, interfaces and data pipelines to help our product reach even more users. This is an exciting role that will let you change the product in subtle, but powerful ways. If you like experimenting with product features and finding answers in the data then this job is for you!
- Monitor KPIs such as engagement, churn and growth, down to the feature level.
- Work with different internal teams to find potential areas for customer growth.
- Analyse data, find important patterns and suggest ways to improve the product across all touch points.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Finance, Billing, Product and Data teams to prepare functional & technical documentation.
- Design, code and run A/B tests, then report actual performance against predicted values.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Technical proficiency on Node.js and ReactJS.
- Experience with UX patterns and UI coding.
- Familiar with RESTful API design and implementation.
- Familiar with database design and operation.
- Experience in subscription management systems is an advantage.
- Experience with data analytics such as Amplitude is an advantage.
- Knowledge of A/B and web testing tools such as Hotjar, Amplitude, Optimizely an advantage.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to [email protected].