At Vyond, our mission is to put the power of video in the hands of everyone. Vyond allows people of all skill levels in all industries and job roles to create dynamic and powerful media.
With features that go beyond moving text and images, you can build character-driven stories or compelling data visualizations that engage audiences and deliver results. Founded as GoAnimate in 2007, Vyond has helped Global 2000 organizations, small businesses, and individuals produce their own videos easily and cost-effectively.
Since its inception, the Company has served over 12 million registered users on six continents who have created more than 30 million videos. With offices in Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, Vyond employs a team of people whose creativity extends well beyond our office walls. We are passionate about the power of video and how it makes the static dynamic and transforms the mundane into the captivating.
- Develop features for our mobile app
- Own small to medium projects and work under supervision
- Lead the technical design for medium features (e.g. Features can be completed within one sprint) with guidance
- Produce clear, concise, and standard compliant documentation
- Produce technical specs with guidance
- Use code reviews to filter anti patterns
- Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Experience in developing, releasing iOS (Swift) or Android (JAVA / Kotlin) applications.
- Deep understanding of Agile processes.
- Knowledge of full stack architecture.
- Fluent English with excellent communication skills.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2020 GoAnimate, Inc. All Rights Reserved. VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc., registered in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, the European Union, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, OAPI, the Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and Vietnam; Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. Other names and marks are the property of their respective holders.