About the role
Are you passionate about AI technologies and interested in computer-generated animation? Have you ever thought about adopting AI in animation video generation that contains text, audio and visual elements inside? If so, join us and together we make changes to amaze the world!
As an R&D senior engineer at Vyond, you will be part of a skunkworks team working out solutions to bring our online animation video creation platform to the next level of awesomeness with the use of different Artificial Intelligence and web technologies and techniques.
This is a role suitable for somebody who is technically good and interested in Artificial Intelligence and passionate about new technologies, especially for audiovisual application online.
- Research and analysis state-of-the-art ML algorithms and AI models to meet company business objectives
- Prototyping with practical algorithms and AI models, gathering data, training model, and fine-tuning hyperparameters
- Building and deploying robust and scalable model application to production
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or equivalence. Master degree preferred.
- Hands-on experience in ML/AL and GPU cloud platform (e.g GCP, AWS).
- Proficiency with a deep learning framework such as TensorFlow, Keras, or Pytorch.
- Proficiency with Python, OpenCV, and ML packages such as scikit-learn and pandas.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Good street credibility definitely a plus (e.g. cool open source projects).
- Good command of English.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com