- Solid understanding of the design process, and how it fits into an experience design approach that includes content strategy, user experience, and front-end development.
- Own and drive Interaction design.
- Work closely with project stakeholders to conceptualize new product features based on user needs.
- Define personas, information architecture, navigation models, workflows & content outlines.
- Communicate design ideas via sketches, scenarios, storyboards, flow diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, visual mock-ups.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, product owners, and developers to deliver effective design solutions that are feasible, meet current requirements and can scale for future releases.
- Validate design solutions internally (with stakeholders) and externally (with customers) and incorporate results and feedback in a rapid iterative design process.
- Manage UX/UI design libraries – define, produce and update UI specs, style guides, design templates, visual assets and UI patterns.
- Strong knowledge of principles and guidelines related to UCD, Information Architecture, Usability, UI and Interaction Design and Visual Design – with knowledge of animation application.
- Experience with user research methods such as Usability Test, Card Sorting, A/B & Multivariate Testing.
- Highly proficient in design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Axure, Invision, etc.
- Ability to integrate UX into Agile development practices.
- A great portfolio that explains the approach taken, process and design rationale.
- Attention to details, good organizational skills, strong analytical & problem-solving skills and ability to accurately set, manage and meet deadlines.
- Open and flat culture that lets you make a real impact
- Friendly and collaborative work environment
- Medical Insurance
- Performance-based yearly bonus
- Five-day work week
- Birthday holiday
- Video games and Ping Pong for breaks
- 5-minute walk from Sheung Wan MTR
- Close to numerous affordable great restaurants
- The most comfortable and energizing open office in town
- Free snacks, fruits, coffee, and other drinks
- Beer Fridays!
- Watch 12 movies for free every year!
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc.
Interested parties please send your resume with the current and expected salary and date of availability.
Email Your Resume