We are looking for a talented social media specialist and content creator to administer our social media accounts and write community-based customer spotlights. You will be responsible for creating original text, working with our video and creative team for content, managing posts, responding to followers, managing our social listening tools, and distributing reports to sales, marketing, and product teams. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing and community goals.
You will be expected to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively while continuing to be a topic authority on HR topics, eLearning, training, marketing, etc.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement and connection.
- Perform research on current trends, audience preferences, and new markets
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Track topics and hashtags, recommending best practices for usage
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news) based on trending topics/hashtags as well as product updates, blog posts, help center articles, and other content as needed
- Schedule corporate announcementsMonitor comments/messages on social media platforms, reviewing, responding, deleting, blocking, and escalating as needed
- Monitor hashtags and social media platforms during events, conferences, and webinars
- Collate analytics for all social media platforms, tracking growth and ROI
- Track trends and sentiment while expanding our geographical audience
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, product, and customer support to ensure brand consistency and support
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner, and monitor customer reviews
- Coordinate social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout)
- Research, suggest, and implement new features and best-practices in social media
- Coordinate collaborative team members and partners who are directly engaging on our social media channels
Content Creation Core Responsibilities:
- Perform research on current trends and audience preferences
- Collaborate with other teams to find and share customer stories that support these trends
- Work closely with the Community Manager to find and create these stories
Skills and Background:
- Proven work experience as a social media manager. 3-4 years experience with brand management.
- Hands-on experience in content management and creation
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with Sprout Social and its social listening tool preferred