About the role
In your role as Software Engineer (QE/Internal Tools), you will work on a variety of Software Engineering tasks as required by the team, including:
- Implement development tools for release and test automation
- Write automated test cases and scripts
- Maintenance of Continuous Integration System
- Support Customer Support team on technical issues on a daily basis
- Triage, prioritise and resolve issues reported internally
- Maintenance of the accounting and revenue recognition system
- Your proficiency and the needs of the team will dictate the projects you will work on, including front-end, back-end, database and API development.
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science
- Able to work independently
- Attention to detail and think-outside-the-box mentality
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash, Shell or Python
- Working knowledge of at least one of the following: NodeJS, HTML5 / CSS, React, Express
- Working knowledge of relational database management system
- Experience in testing automation is a plus
- Fluent in English is a must
- Open and flat culture that lets you make a real impact
- Friendly and collaborative work environment
- Medical Insurance
- Performance-based yearly bonus
- Five-day work week
- Birthday Holiday
- Video games and Ping Pong for breaks
- 5-minute walk from Sheung Wan MTR
- Close to numerous affordable great restaurants
- The most comfortable and energizing open office in town
- Free snacks, fruits, coffee, and other drinks
- Beer Fridays!
- Watch 12 movies for free every year!
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc.
Interested parties please send your resume with the current and expected salary and date of availability.
Email Your Resume