Excellent news for video marketers!
You’ve produced a video – or several – since you know that people are much more likely to watch a video than to read text.
You also know you can use video at every level of your sales and marketing funnel – like on your homepage, in your email marketing campaigns, to drive video SEO, talk about your product or explain your service, support your sales with video advertising on Facebook, show off testimonials and to say your thank you’s to customers… But you shouldn’t stop there!
Now you can enable your GoAnimate videos with Viewbix, a video marketing platform that allows you to add interactivity and calls-to-action for a more engaging user experience across the web and on mobile or social platforms. Add apps to capture email addresses and direct them to your Constant Contact or MailChimp account for email marketing or newsletters, show viewers your Twitter feed, or have a customer call you on Skype with questions – directly from the video! The effortless UI will keep customers happy, engaged, and won’t lose anyone in the vast web since they don’t have to go anywhere.
Our new direct publishing tool will export your to your Viewbix account to save you time and a handful of steps.
Here’s the video tutorial how-to:
Here’s the breakdown in text form as well:
- Go to your video’s page on GoAnimate and select “Share / Export” or the “<” symbol;
- Then click on the Viewbix Icon (look for the letter “V”);
- A popup will show up;
- Click on “Generate URL” to convert your video to an MP4 and begin the exporting process;
- The conversion process can take between few minutes to a few hours. When it’s ready, you’ll receive a notification to the email address attached to your GoAnimate account.
- Once you receive the email, copy the URL;
- Then, visit http://viewbix.com and login;
- Once you’re logged in and in your dashboard, click on “New Player”;
- Type in a name for your new player, then click “Create”;
- In ‘Step 1 (Video)’, click the GoAnimate tab and then paste your video’s URL, click “Save and Continue”;
- In ‘Step 2 (Branding)’, customize the look and feel of your branding on the Branding Screen. When you’re finished, click “Save and Continue”;
- In ‘Step 3 (Apps)’, select the interactive apps you want to add to the video player. Click “Save and Continue” to complete the creation process.
- Your video is complete, and you can now share it across channels!
Easy, right? We thought so.
Happy animating from your friends at GoAnimate