Designing instructional videos your learners will watch and retain doesn’t need to be time consuming to create or consume.
We’re bringing together two leading training professionals to share their expertise live. Hear Karl Kapp and Keith Anderson talk about microlearning video concepts that make it easy for you to quickly generate small bursts of effective learning. Then, learn how you can apply those concepts to your animated training videos.
Watch Now, On-Demand
This webinar references GoAnimate and the GoAnimate Legacy video maker. Please note that GoAnimate is now Vyond, and our video maker is now the new Vyond Studio. Learn more
about the changes.
Karl Kapp, Director of the Institute for Interactive Technologies and professor at Bloomsburg University will discuss:
- How to use animation to explain concepts in ways people will quickly grasp
- Effective microlearning that moves learning forward
- Subscription based learning vs. event based learning
Keith Anderson, Senior Learning Director at Sears Home Services and experienced animated microlearning video creator, will delve into:
- Blended learning with video
- Training designers to flip their thinking for animated microlearning
- Keeping it simple and honing in on your message; clearing out the noise
- Conditioned learning techniques you can apply to video
Erin Champion from Vyond will also show you how to recreate the examples shown by Karl and Keith on the webinar.
GoAnimate is now Vyond. Learn more about the changes.
Vyond allows people of all skill levels in all industries and job roles to create dynamic and powerful media. With features that go beyond moving text and images, you can build character-driven stories or compelling data visualizations that engage audiences and deliver results.
Start making your own videos today. Sign up for a free 14-day trial and attend our weekly tour of the Vyond Studio.