I hear the clip-clop of horse hooves. Except… Those are coconuts! Sound effects are a great way to enhance the movements you see on screen. But the original source of the sound doesn’t always match the action you see.
In this video, we have used sound effects from our library and paired them with a visual that may or may not be the same. Can you identify the sound effect?
Have fun exploring the sound effect library and bringing your stories to life.
Video Transcription: Thinking Outside the Box with Sound FX
It's Sound FX, the game where you figure out what sound effect
from the studio library is used in the scene. Fingers on buzzers. Here we go! What sound effect was used in this scene?
- Was it A.forest, B.cell phone buzz? The answer is B.cell phone buzz.
- What sound effect was used in this scene? Was it A.pig eating, B.drill? The answer is A.pig eating.
- What sound effect was used in this scene? Was it A.heartbeat, B.punch?The answer is a.heartbeat. What sound effect was used in this scene?
- Was it A.in the train, B.dragster idle? The answer is B.dragster idle.
- What sound effect was used in this scene? Was it A.waterfall crash, B.frying? The answer is B.frying.
- What sound effect was used in this scene? Was it a.explosion, b.body fall? The answer is A.explosion.
Well, that's about all we have time for today. It's been a pleasure playing, Sound FX.
Create Your Own Animated Videos
There’s a reason why Vyond is the leading platform for creating your own videos. Robust and powerful customization features are all wrapped into our simple, easy-for-everyone studio that comes fully loaded with everything you need to build engaging video experiences.
See where your creativity can take you with a 14-day Vyond free trial; no credit card required.
USE THIS TEMPLATE VIDEO